TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Registration with Diggers Cricket Club Inc
. Diggers Cricket Club Inc, Coffs Harbour District Cricket Association and Coffs Harbour District Junior Cricket Association use MyCricket for communication and player and competition management.
I understand the Club retains the right to use for publicity, and advertising purposes and social media posts, photographs, images and footage of participants from training sessions, Club matches, In2Cricket Programs and club social events. Should a photo be published of myself and/or my child on the Club website or other Club publication, I may request that it be removed and that Diggers Cricket Club Inc will use its best endeavors to remove such material as soon as practicable.
I release the Club and its officers, trainers, coaches or assistants from any actions, claims or proceedings which may be brought against all or any of them by reason of injury or loss suffered by the player when playing or training with Diggers Cricket Club Inc.
I accept full responsibility for myself and/or my child’s safety at all times. I authorise the Club to arrange such medical assistance as they see fit in relation to myself and/or my child as a result of myself and/or my child’s participation in training sessions, club matches and/or social events if I am not available or able to do so. I agree to meet any expenses associated with such assistance.
I also agree to allow the Club to include the details in the registration form in their database for insurance purposes, registered electronically. I agree to receive marketing and promotional material from Diggers Cricket Club Inc or official sponsors of the Club.
Website and Social Media site use
All copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on this website and the mobile version of this website ("the Website"), and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned or licensed by Diggers Cricket Club Inc. to the full extent provided under Australian copyright laws and all international copyright laws.
You may view the Website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the site for any purposes.
The Website and the information contained in it are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the site is strictly prohibited without Diggers Cricket Club Inc’s prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from Diggers Cricket Club Inc is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The Website includes registered and unregistered trade marks of Diggers Cricket Club Inc and various third parties, including but not limited to Regional Cricket Associations and commercial partners of Diggers Cricket Club Inc. You may not use these trade marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trade mark.
The links to third party websites that are contained within this Website are provided only for your convenience. Diggers Cricket Club Inc does not endorse those third party websites or any of the products or services offered on or through them. You access those third party websites and use the products and services offered on or through them at your own risk.
Diggers Cricket Club Inc welcomes other website managers and administrators using the Diggers Cricket Club Inc logo as a link from their site to the www.diggerscc.com.au home page.
4. Your conduct
In particular, you agree not to:
• use the Website for any activities, or submit to or via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
• publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
• undertake any conduct that, in Diggers Cricket Club Inc’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
By posting or submitting content to the Website, you represent and warrant that (i) you own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the Website and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any copyright or any other third-party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation.
You will indemnify Diggers Cricket Club Inc, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from the posting or deletion of your submitted content or from any breach by you of these terms or from your use of the Website.
Diggers Cricket Club Inc allows user-generated content on our Facebook page including video, photos, wall posts and comments, at its discretion from time to time. However, Diggers Cricket Club Inc is not responsible for the content submitted and does not endorse the opinions expressed by the users of this page.
By submitting content, you agree that Diggers Cricket Club Inc may use this content including your name, either temporarily or permanently, for testimonial, marketing or other purposes in any media without any compensation to you. You promise that all content you submit is your original work and that submitting it does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
You agree not to submit any content which consists of or contains any of the following:
• Explicit, obscene, indecent or offensive language or abusive or inflammatory comments
• Personal attacks on Diggers Cricket Club Inc volunteers, members or the brand itself
• Business information, spam, notices about contests or competitions run by others, advertising or offers to sell or buy any goods or services
• Any material which defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, discriminates against or otherwise violates the legal rights of others (such as rights of intellectual property, privacy and publicity)
• Information that is, misleading or unlawful
• Any virus, Trojan or similar or anything else which is designed to incapacitate our page or breach our security
• Excessively large files or multiple or repeat posts of the same or similar material
• Posts that are unrelated to Diggers Cricket Club Inc
We hope you enjoy being part of our community and look forward to your participation.